Go Back   Bream Master Forums > National SportFishing Scene > WA Bream Classics

Old 15-09-2013, 09:13 AM

ENGEL Classic Grand Final Results

Here they are:
Attached Files
File Type: doc ENGEL WA BREAM CLASSICS 2013 Grand Final Results.doc (65.5 KB, 245 views)

Craig

Last edited by Craig; 15-09-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 15-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Mature Bream

Thanks craig
Old 15-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Big Bream

Location: Soon to be in an old aged home with Mark M, president of the Coffin Dodgers
Thankyou Craig for another well organised and well run year of Comps
Also thanks to Dave Beer and his boys for the behind the scenes work done to help keep the Classics rolling.
To all the sponsers a big congrats for prizes, support etc.
Finally Congrats to Alec & Luke (near on unbeatable these days) for a cracking bag that took out the win on what was a tough day for most
Cheers
Yardi
Old 15-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Poddy Bream

Congrats to Alex and Luke on another GF win. Big thanks to Craig and all the sponsors who make the Classics possible, and also to Yardi for those Choc Muffins that satisfy the hunger on a long day on the water.
Old 15-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Blue Lip

Thank again Craig. it was a pleasure to be part of a great event and a strong bream scene that we have here in WA. thanks for the mid week training as well. getting punched in the head is now one of my favorite pass times. I hope I can fit in as well with the VIC crew next year.

Top job Alex and Luke. you guys are at a level we could only hope we could reach one day. thanks to the event sponsors and guys like David Beer, Yardi and the Rec fish crew that help make the event move forward. everyone benfits from your efforts.

Finally all the competitors and every one I have been lucky enough to fish with. Dror, Craig White, Haydo, Ozzy and Mac, Szarn, Brenz, Suzie, Pmac Cody, Jackson Miller, Colza, Ash Hazel, Shano, Jaydon, Brett Ozane, Jack Dawson, Bear, Scott Brown and many more. Massive thanks to Alex for taking me out almost ever weekend when I lived in Rockingham and mostly my team mate Charlie, you have helped me out so much buddy. accommodation, tackle, transport and showing me all you know. its has been the best time fishing with you mate. hope I can get back a few times and you can head over to try some WA team tactics over east. the offer is open to any WA crew that want to come over for a fish. hope to see more of you over soon.

all the best

Mods

Last edited by MODIFIED; 15-09-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: remembered some other great fishing days
Old 15-09-2013, 10:28 PM

Mods

I can assure you that everytime I punched or kicked you it was on behalf of all those that have met you

Mate you are a tough and talented fella hopefully you will find a suitable gym close to home over east where you can continue training.

Just imagine if we could get a few more of the fishing folk along to training - could be fun watching some disputes being settled

Take care hope it all goes well for you and Rowdy

Craig
Old 16-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Blue Lip

Yea big thanks to all the competitors and sponsors!!! Most importantly Craig as with out him the classics just wouldn't happen

Mods what can I say going to miss ya would have to be one of the most out of control people I have ever meet but just a top bloke willing to help anyone who asked ya !

Bring on next year will se you guys at the speccy in jan !

pb 47cm placcies Murray River
pb 44cm hards Murray River
Old 22-09-2013, 04:13 AM
Blue Lip

Yep what all the other boys said mate your a champ.Great to be involved in such a great series and to fish alongside a bunch of top anglers.
I forgot to thank Craig and major sponsors (public speaking and brain sometimes don't go hand in hand) on the day so just want to put it out there that you guys are awesome.