Go Back   Bream Master Forums > FishPhart > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Share Your Experience and Help Others Get That Dream Shot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Poddy Bream

Liquid Image Ego, test video.

this is a video report, no bream just pinkies, with a brief product review.

Heres a vid using my new Liquid Image Ego, priced at half the gro pro price this is great value for money in my opinion.

To save on upldoading time i have not saved this as HD but the quality is still good.

The camera is just as good as the Go pro in video quality, slightly cheaper, not much else, (once the water proof cover comes out anyway)...

Pros-- wifi for iphone and android, small, compact, you can tack heaps of pics using the Iphone wifi connection and not be disconected, is good to see through the wifi to get set up for head camera shooting.Angle is 135Deg versus 170deg with go pro so rod distortion isnt too bad.

Cons-- once you start recording you loose wifi connection and if you want to check/view you have to reconnect each time..not to big a deal, but also the battery is inbuilt. so no battery changes, last about 3.5hrs on water , with occasional turn off an on.

I have used corel video studio for editing, easy to use , but got plenty to work out, but heres my first vid...no comments on the music(the only free stuff i could find), the software caomes with some limtied music.

bring on the bream session next...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtYC-VOAIpU&feature=plcp

www.slhobie.com.au

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: