Go Back   Bream Master Forums > National SportFishing Scene > General Tournament Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Blue Lip

yeah .... its such a shame that gulp
juice doesnt come in a goon bag ...😄
Old 06-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Blue Lip

Well i would like to say well done to Simon Goldsmith for the last 10 years, must be hard to give up weekends and be away so often for so long,not really an easy life so i wish him all the best for the future.

Its going to be tough for the ABT now tho, with most states not having any tournaments what reason has anybody got to be a member ?

Thinking about doing an interstate tournament ? I hope it does not become like Tasmania when even if you are the first non boater entry form all the boats that follow guarantee their mates or the " IN" crowd,maybe forget about Guaranteed entry forms and make it first in best dressed ?

What we need in W.A is the B.E.T.S series, i am wondering tho if these other series is why the ABT is in trouble ?

I hope the ABT can bounce back, the kayak section might help them as folks need to be a member of the ABT to qualify for finals etc and the kayaks are growing at a steady rate each year.

Last edited by Shortytheyakker; 06-12-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Big Bream

You support Abt as there going through tough times so that they will end up coming back to our state and anyhow the 50 membership price you get a whole bunch of goodies so why wouldn't you????
Personally I didn't get to fish a tourney of any kind this year due to work but wouldn't even think twice about renewing membership
Simons a hell of a great bloke and wish him all the best in whatever he does next
People who don't support Abt shouldn't whinge when they don't come back
Old 06-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Blue Lip

i pay the $50 to get the stickers so that i can patch up the holes in my tinny ...