Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Lures > Hard Bodies

Hard Bodies Diving minnows are the name of the game here…
Attack, Halco, Oargee, Tilsan. Rebel…

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Blue Lip

I dont care if they are still not here by Xmas, im still gonna buy them when they do get here , I really dont get why people complain so much about how long its taking ,I bet steersy is more annoyed then everyone else, Cranka only want the best for their customers , Ill be happy when they finally arrive as ill know 100% that the product is gonna be quality as it was originally designed to be and not some cheap piece of crap that has been rushed out to make quick $$$ like some other companies have done in the past, it will come guys lol it is no myth

Proudly Supported by :

Nordic Stage Rods
Old 04-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarner447 View Post
I dont care if they are still not here by Xmas, im still gonna buy them when they do get here , I really dont get why people complain so much about how long its taking ,I bet steersy is more annoyed then everyone else, Cranka only want the best for their customers , Ill be happy when they finally arrive as ill know 100% that the product is gonna be quality as it was originally designed to be and not some cheap piece of crap that has been rushed out to make quick $$$ like some other companies have done in the past, it will come guys lol it is no myth
+1. Well said
Old 04-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Nah mate gotta disagree with this.

People have payed deposits must be nearly a year ago now & still nothing.

Piss poor service really.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:

Would asl be a bit more believe able if you didn't have CRANKA in your signature
Old 04-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniggy View Post
Would asl be a bit more believe able if you didn't have CRANKA in your signature
I don't think jase is affiliated with cranka mate...
Just likes his bream lollies
Old 04-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Sniggy , I am in no way Associated with cranka , i am not sponsored by them i just like their lures so not quite sure what you mean by this comment , if i use a product that i like and that is good then of course i will support them ,same as shimano , Toyota, Ibanez....list goes on lol

About pre-sales , Online stores should never have started pre-sales in my opinion until they knew 100% they were on their way to Australia , I dont get why some online stores have taken payments , Payments should be refunded, i know Adam from fishin.com has not taken payments from anyone ,That just goes to show the high standards in service Adam has ...
If your not happy waiting for your presale why not just cancel it? i cancelled my pre-sale a long time ago , its not like cranka is only bringing in 500 of these lol there will be no shortage when they arrive

Proudly Supported by :

Nordic Stage Rods

Last edited by jgarner447; 04-12-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Big Bream

Quote:
Nah mate gotta disagree with this.

People have payed deposits must be nearly a year ago now & still nothing.

Piss poor service really.

Who has paid deposits to Cranka?

These are lures that are Original. Production has obviously been an issue. The Cranka boys got a little excited - OK maybe a lot - about their original product. As have we all.

Cranka haven't taken deposits - that's down to the stores people have dealt with. But to be fair they would have expected them by now.

It appears not all the stores have taken deposits. Some have been happy to take pre-orders without cash. Its more a lesson in which stores we should deal with.

I find it hard to blame a company for trying to get a product right rather than Cash in in the short term. I would prefer that Cranka get the crabs right rather than bring out some crap that doesn't do the job. Its been a long wait - they haven't denied that - but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Crusty
(and before I'm called a fanboy I'm the proud owner of 1 Cranka lure)
Old 04-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Blue Lip

you can't miss something you never had

when they arrive they'll be great
Old 04-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Big Bream

I always read these threads with mild amusement.

I get both sides... but it's best just to let the Cranka boys get on with delivering another quality product. The updates are good, but perhaps the respnses not so much (not exactly what I was looking for when I opened this thread).

Encouragement however is only going to keep driving these guys to get a good quality product out.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty View Post
Who has paid deposits to Cranka?

These are lures that are Original. Production has obviously been an issue. The Cranka boys got a little excited - OK maybe a lot - about their original product. As have we all.

Cranka haven't taken deposits - that's down to the stores people have dealt with. But to be fair they would have expected them by now.

It appears not all the stores have taken deposits. Some have been happy to take pre-orders without cash. Its more a lesson in which stores we should deal with.

I find it hard to blame a company for trying to get a product right rather than Cash in in the short term. I would prefer that Cranka get the crabs right rather than bring out some crap that doesn't do the job. Its been a long wait - they haven't denied that - but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Crusty
(and before I'm called a fanboy I'm the proud owner of 1 Cranka lure)
Who mentioned deposits to Cranka? Not me

But I do know some people have paid for these online before they have even been realesed.

Me included
Old 04-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Sniggy , I am in no way Associated with cranka , i am not sponsored by them i just like their lures so not quite sure what you mean by this comment , if i use a product that i like and that is good then of course i will support them ,same as shimano , Toyota, Ibanez....list goes on lol

About pre-sales , Online stores should never have started pre-sales in my opinion until they knew 100% they were on their way to Australia , I dont get why some online stores have taken payments , Payments should be refunded, i know Adam from fishin.com has not taken payments from anyone ,That just goes to show the high standards in service Adam has ...
If your not happy waiting for your presale why not just cancel it? i cancelled my pre-sale a long time ago , its not like cranka is only bringing in 500 of these lol there will be no shortage when they arrive
Jase

My comment was based on your affliction to the odd Cranka lure or two.

The only person who mentions association or sponsorship is yourself.

Steve
Old 04-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Blue Lip

Sniggy, not trying to be ride but that sounds like something that you need to take up with your retailer!

Guys this thread is 5 pages long and we just keep going over the same thing every few weeks.
All the team at CRANKA understand the frustration being felt (we wanna fish these things as much as you guys!) but we are totally in the hands of the manufacturers who are working as fast as possible to get the CRABS to us.
The CRANKA team has worked long and hard on the crabs and CRANKA will not put anything to the market that we are unhappy with. 99% in not good enough!
Steersy is with the manufacturer right now finishing up the final assembly and has vowed not to return untilll he is fully satisfied with the product and their assembly.

www.crankalures.com
Old 04-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Mature Bream

Quote:

you can't blame the online stores for doing pre-sales when they were told, like the rest of us, that the crabs will be ready in November 2012.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by cod_botherer View Post
you can't blame the online stores for doing pre-sales when they were told, like the rest of us, that the crabs will be ready in November 2012.
I do get your point mate but just think it would have been better to start one when they were 100% sure shippment had been sent out .
Regardless tho im certain the wait will be worth it in the end.

Proudly Supported by :

Nordic Stage Rods
Old 04-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Mature Bream

to all the team at cranka i applaude you all,standing by your commitment to perfection with these crabs and not releasing some half baked peice of rubbish that wont work.

to all the knockers wingers moaner and groaners get over it if you spent as much time fishing as you do on this site complaining about crap that dosnt matter what a better place this fourum would be because you would have more stories of your fishing adventures to put up which is what everyone wants read

i personally cant beleive im even wasting my time posting this go cranka
i have had and still do have since there inception 2 of every colour and combination of these crabs on preorder and dont care how long it is if there perfect which they will be

thecheif