Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 03:45 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarner447 View Post
+ 1 That dude is off his head lol cracks me up
I'm with you too mate, I think Robson comes across as a great bloke.
Would be high on my list of blokes I'd like to share a few pints with!

He is good for a laugh, takes the piss out of himself and is passionate about his fishing.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme76 View Post
If I hear "Wrong Town" one more time I think I'm going to scream. I can't handle Paul, he seriously just does not shut up, which would be a good thing if he was actually giving out usefull info. Unfortunately 95% of what he's got to say is just time filling crap so between him & all the trying to sell me stuff, I don't watch ifish anymore.
I'm with you there. I've also never ever heard of any fisho using the same brand of lure so religiously. Paul and his stupid Yozuri Hydro magnums and 3D crystal minnows it's all he talks about. I understand Yozuri is a major sponsor but I wish he'd use and recommend lures that real fishos use. I wish he'd do some more land based and bread and butter species fishing though, the constant blue water fishing gets old fast. I struggle to watch his show some days but it is what it is.

Squidgies, Zman, Atomic, Ecogear, Cranka, River2Sea, Nitro, TT, Owner & Decoy
Old 07-03-2013, 04:25 AM
Poddy Bream

worst quote ever! "this is just wrong town" thats my 2 cents worth.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:48 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by distractor View Post
I'm with you there. I've also never ever heard of any fisho using the same brand of lure so religiously. Paul and his stupid Yozuri Hydro magnums and 3D crystal minnows it's all he talks about. I understand Yozuri is a major sponsor but I wish he'd use and recommend lures that real fishos use. I wish he'd do some more land based and bread and butter species fishing though, the constant blue water fishing gets old fast. I struggle to watch his show some days but it is what it is.
He managed to convince one of my mates into buying a heap of crystal minnows for a trip up north,through Pauls constant ramblings about them....and the funny part was my mate caught nothing on them lol
Old 07-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHighStickin View Post
I get tired of hearing Adam royters "happy days" every 5 minutes, it is equally asvbad
Old 07-03-2013, 05:19 AM
Big Bream

Jeez, I'm glad this thread isn't a fishing show - -I'd have switched off this whinging ages ago. What's the big deal with seeing 2 floating fish in 200 shows anyway? Hard to figure out if you're angry at the editor for missing the shot, or Paul for having the temerity to have a fish die in show 10000 or whatever it is. Do you guys reckon every fish you release survives? This nonsense of wanting to pretend than nothing unfortunate (e.g floating fish) ever happens is more damaging that just being straight up and acknowledging that while we do our best, sometimes the fish dies. Things always look worse when they are discovered than when they are explained up front.

I watch Ifish it if its on, but I only see it rarely and I liked it better when Lee Raynor was on there (what actually happened there? Did Lee get booted off?). I do laugh when people reckon they'd rather see 'real' fishing though. yep, I reckon a half hour of me plodding along the bank of the Maribyrnong catching a rat bream is going to be a top rating show.

Last edited by Cortinaboy; 07-03-2013 at 05:24 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:21 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbin157 View Post
That would be Steve Townson Callum check out AmazonAngler.com.His show was on telly last year .
What happened to his show,is it still on the telly Was awesome viewing
Old 07-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHighStickin View Post
that and jason kennedys stop the bus both do my head in haha
Old 07-03-2013, 05:48 AM
Blue Lip

Couldn't agree more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortinaboy View Post
Jeez, I'm glad this thread isn't a fishing show - -I'd have switched off this whinging ages ago. What's the big deal with seeing 2 floating fish in 200 shows anyway? Hard to figure out if you're angry at the editor for missing the shot, or Paul for having the temerity to have a fish die in show 10000 or whatever it is. Do you guys reckon every fish you release survives? This nonsense of wanting to pretend than nothing unfortunate (e.g floating fish) ever happens is more damaging that just being straight up and acknowledging that while we do our best, sometimes the fish dies. Things always look worse when they are discovered than when they are explained up front.

I watch Ifish it if its on, but I only see it rarely and I liked it better when Lee Raynor was on there (what actually happened there? Did Lee get booted off?). I do laugh when people reckon they'd rather see 'real' fishing though. yep, I reckon a half hour of me plodding along the bank of the Maribyrnong catching a rat bream is going to be a top rating show.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:53 AM
Blue Lip

When they say real fishing Cortinaboy they mean real Tassie Breaming. That would rate well....
Old 07-03-2013, 05:57 AM
Blue Lip

Would like to see an episode with the chief!!
Ratings winner !!
Quote:

Old 07-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscada View Post
Would like to see an episode with the chief!!
Ratings winner !!
Haha you can have the real thing man. Guided tour! We will see how you rate that after a week or so!!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:

Whats the big deal you ask? Well the big deal is,we as Rec anglers in Australia are copping a flogging by the PEW group and the greenies (threatning to lock people out from enjoying our fav pass time) and this IFISH air this sought of stuff with fish floating in the background while he preaches about the best way to handle and release fish! What a joke...This bloke is one of the faces and voices of Australian fisher folk representing you and me,regardless if we agree or not. I do understand that some times fish do die,but to air this sought of stuff on telly is just plain and simple ignorance and stupidity! I do not care that it has only happend in two episodes out of 200,the point is it should not happen on air at all! Now once again I ask the question "have you ever seen this on any other fishing show..................? I bet I can answer the question for you!

Last edited by sexton; 07-03-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paps View Post

He is good for a laugh, takes the piss out of himself and is passionate about his fishing.
You gotta be joking?

Coming from the Uk, he's the most unpopular guy on the screen!

A complete tool
Old 07-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paps View Post

+1 he would have to be one of only a few fishing show hosts that i actually enjoy watching,with the others being the boys on hook line and sinker

Last edited by jackabow22; 07-03-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Closed Thread