Go Back   Bream Master Forums > National SportFishing Scene > WA Bream Classics

Old 31-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Big Bream

Well said Jesse!

If you have ever wanted to feel as satisfied as you possibly can for putting legal bream in your well no matter the size then this comp is the one. I have a feeling this comp isn't about who wins it's about who finds fish and they will all be winners for the challenge that will be presented. It's not an ideal challenge that any angler wants to face but it's the challenge that we have to accept whether we like it or not. It's the nature of tournament fishing...to adapt and conquer whatever challenge is thrown your way.

Kudos for everyone who puts on their game hats and gets out there come comp time and gives it their best.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:13 AM
Big Bream

good on the pair of you, just don't forget to have fun along the way, lol
Old 01-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Mature Bream

Hey Sewelly I sent my payment & entry a week ago,haven't you received it yet

Andy Mitchell
Hobie PA12
Old 03-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Fingerling

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathpact2003 View Post
Personally I wouldn't re-think anything other than tactics, we may as well not do comps if we want to change the venue when something doesn't go our way. 2016 Kayak Grand Final for example, crazy weather but the show goes on!!! It breeds champions and separates boys from men, people who take it how it is and people who want all conditions favourable. I can guarantee you that if it goes ahead, which it most probably will, you will be surely proven wrong that there is no fish there. A 100% fish kill is beyond insanity - people just need to re-evaulate their archaic ways of thinking and try new things.. Actually pre-fish for a start, not going by what their mate who only uses z man motor oils said, go pre-fish different areas to see for themselves rather than going by social media. Especially since a few people have been finding fish.. It just goes to show people need to rise/harden up. A study was done which showed that breeders which are clued to certain lures, have spawn which also inherit this knowledge to some extent; thus making them smarter as time goes on. Much like this, they also attain resistances to disease and shock depending on what sort of genetics they have. The fish are not all dead, they just need a smart angler to find them.
Love your optimistic outlook and hope you are correct about the Murray River bream comeback - it's a favourite part of my fishing world.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Mature Bream

Are you competing Bream Reaper?
Sorry can't put logons to faces!

I think you'll find some big fish will be well and truly weighed in!
Seems a majority of smaller fish were wiped out, probably due to their growth and intolerance to these abnormal events.

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/searingtackle/webbanner_zpsnjjqxuuj.gif
Old 12-06-2017, 05:12 AM
Administrator

With the pre fish ban now effective for the Mandurah region we are happy to announce that the start and finish location ofr this weekends round of the Getaway Outdoors WA Bream Classic will be the River Resorts in South Yunderup. (1 Tatham Road South Yunderup )

https://goo.gl/maps/SUqRtoPNayj
Old 16-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Administrator

Anyone considering a last minute entry please feel free to come on down to Mandurah, the weather is going to be awesome and all is set for a great event.

I will have entry forms and the EFTPOS machine.

If not come on down for the weigh in and presentations at 1400hrs.

See you all at River Resorts on Sunday

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: