Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...

Old 03-08-2015, 05:38 AM
Mature Bream

nothing the micro vibes cant fix mate

http://pflueger.com.au/
http://berkley-fishing.com.au/
Old 03-08-2015, 06:11 AM
Mature Bream

I'm keen to have a go, but won't be able to do much until October!
Old 03-08-2015, 06:43 AM
Big Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by breamfisher View Post
im surprised more people havnt got around this.
Great opportunity to try some new lures
You and me both Mate.
I'm suprised more members haven't jumped at this opportunity, thanks for being the first to jump on board.
The next angler who was to receive the pack has just signed a sponsorship agreement so we fully understand and the next angler doesn't want the pack till the weather warms up.
So at this stage the pack will be coming back to us from Normoh once his time is up.

Associated with :
TiCA
Strike Pro
Strike Pro Enticers
Juro Firebaits
Daiichi Hooks
Sax Scent
http://www.jurofishing.com
Old 04-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Big Bream

if nobody wants to then ill put my hand up
im in your backyard anyway (or as legally close, loll)
can pickup from you when they arrive.
cheers
Old 05-08-2015, 02:17 AM
Mature Bream

Heading up to try for some blowering trout this weekend. Hopefully when you put them back up trout season will be open again
Old 05-08-2015, 04:49 AM
Big Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normoh View Post
Heading up to try for some blowering trout this weekend. Hopefully when you put them back up Trout seaseason will be open again
No worries mate,
Hope the fish are playing fair over the weekend.
The great thing with this too is at least you can try each lure and see the actions etc and you will know what has potential use when the weather improves and the Trout season opens again.

Associated with :
TiCA
Strike Pro
Strike Pro Enticers
Juro Firebaits
Daiichi Hooks
Sax Scent
Old 05-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Big Bream

Hi ALL BM MEMBERS,

We have received the Strike Pro Travelling lure pack back from the last member and have topped the pack right up
now to include all the LATEST RELEASES from STRIKE PRO.

So the pack now also contains the new HOT DOG 65, SLINKY MINNOW 85 and ASTRO VIBE 45 to name a few.
So the pack now contains 16 models with 32 lures.

Now that the weathers warming up if you would like to add your name to the list to participate in the STRIKE PRO TRAVELLING LURES and trial them for two weeks!!!
Simply add your name to this post.

(PLEASE REFER TO THE RULES ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD POST ON THIS THREAD)

Associated with :
TiCA
Strike Pro
Strike Pro Enticers
Juro Firebaits
Daiichi Hooks
Sax Scent
Old 05-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Fingerling

This is a really great initiative - well done
Old 08-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Poddy Bream

Is it too late?

Just read this post and would love to be a part of the traveling lures. I have just started using hard bodies and only have 1 zipbait khamsin tiny so thinking it would be good to get into some other lures and colors like the strike pro lures.

Thanks,
Lachie
Old 02-04-2017, 11:26 PM
Blue Lip

So whatever happened to this travelling lures business?
Old 05-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Big Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slazmo View Post
So whatever happened to this travelling lures business?
Hi Slazmo,

Due to lack of interest we stop running the program.
We were very suprised how little interest and how many anglers gave this a try.
We believed this was a great opportunity for anglers to basically try lures before buying them.
You never know we may bring it back in the future.
Regards,
Rick.

Associated with :
TiCA
Strike Pro
Strike Pro Enticers
Juro Firebaits
Daiichi Hooks
Sax Scent
Old 05-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Big Bream

Hi rick,

You mention how surprised you were that not many took up the offer so I thought you might be interested in why I didn't do it. I love a freebie, but it the conditions made it seem like a bit of a hassle and potentially costly. Participants had to post up pics of fish they caught, so it was clearly intended to be an ad for your lures (otherwise we could just contact you to tell you how they went), but then we had to pay for premium post to send them on and had to find and buy a new lure if any of the secondhand lures needed replacing. Fair enough to get some pr in the form of pics in return for the use of the lures, but given that, the other conditions just seemed a bit much, especially as you say the idea was pitched at young anglers and those who couldn't normally afford to buy many lures. Couldnt strike pro replace the occasional lost lure themselves and cover a post pack once a month to prevent anglers worrying about losing lures and paying for premium post deliveries of lures that don't belong to them. It was a nice idea but just seemed a bit onerous on the participants is all, so I ( and perhaps others) didn't see much value in it. If the restrictions were eased I reckon you'd get a lot more interest in trying your lures out and the additional cost would be more than covered by good experiences and pr from the feedback leading to people buying the lures. For what it's worth, I love some of the strike pro range and would usually jump at the chance to try new ones out. Anyway, not having a go at you but you seemed genuinely surprised and disappointed in the response so I thought I'd put in my two cents worth in case these were easy issues to address.

Last edited by Cortinaboy; 05-04-2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortinaboy View Post
Hi rick,

You mention how surprised you were that not many took up the offer so I thought you might be interested in why I didn't do it. I love a freebie, but it the conditions made it seem like a bit of a hassle and potentially costly. Participants had to post up pics of fish they caught, so it was clearly intended to be an ad for your lures (otherwise we could just contact you to tell you how they went), but then we had to pay for premium post to send them on and had to find and buy a new lure if any of the secondhand lures needed replacing. Fair enough to get some pr in the form of pics in return for the use of the lures, but given that, the other conditions just seemed a bit much, especially as you say the idea was pitched at young anglers and those who couldn't normally afford to buy many lures. Couldnt strike pro replace the occasional lost lure themselves and cover a post pack once a month to prevent anglers worrying about losing lures and paying for premium post deliveries of lures that don't belong to them. It was a nice idea but just seemed a bit onerous on the participants is all, so I ( and perhaps others) didn't see much value in it. If the restrictions were eased I reckon you'd get a lot more interest in trying your lures out and the additional cost would be more than covered by good experiences and pr from the feedback leading to people buying the lures. For what it's worth, I love some of the strike pro range and would usually jump at the chance to try new ones out. Anyway, not having a go at you but you seemed genuinely surprised and disappointed in the response so I thought I'd put in my two cents worth in case these were easy issues to address.
Valid points and pretty much why i didn't support the idea

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: