Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members If you have just registered, pop in here to meet the gang.

Old 28-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Poddy Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory.gal View Post
Hi Kris and Gae great to see you on here..
I would love to be able to share stories and tips with you and show the boys what girls can do hehe
Sounds great...could plan a ladies VIC Social...any reason to get together for a fish...& maybe DohDohDohDohtails to finish?!?

The guys I find (hard to admit) CAN be quite helpful also.... - so definitely keeo in touch with all, as there is a wealth of info to pick up!

Kris
Old 28-06-2010, 06:14 PM
brimia

Welcome aboard! First bream 4 years ago on a soft plastic Bloodworm squidgy wriggler at Gypsy Point near Mallacoota!!!!! How great is the Coota! If only there were large construction projects being built in Mallacoota (work) I would move out there for sure! Or perhaps I could open up a fish and chip shop there. The fish and chips are horrible at the Coota.
Old 28-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisBream View Post
The guys I find (hard to admit) CAN be quite helpful also.... - so definitely keeo in touch with all, as there is a wealth of info to pick up!

Kris
Do you need any info on Donutting? I can help you out there...!

Greggo

Stihl..ms200-088 mag
Petzl..hardware
Buckingham.. harness and spurs
Fireline...ropes

PB.Hard. 46 mtr Mountain Ash
PB. Soft. 42 mtr Trifurcated Cypress
Old 28-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Poddy Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggo_1 View Post
Do you need any info on Donutting? I can help you out there...!

Greggo
That would be a great help....already have something in common then!
Old 29-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Blue Lip

Smile Sounds good to me.

Hi,

Kris and Victory Girl...Welcome aboard.

It's nice to see more women joining in the fun on here. The guy's are great on here as well and extremely helpful plus good fun. Meeting and fishing sounds great to me. When I was born my Dad arrived at the hospital with flowers and chocolates for Mum,along with a fishing rod,reel and tackle box for me Three weeks later I was out fishing with Mum & Dad and I have been thoroughly hooked on fishing ever since. I recently gave my last boat away to friends in Paynesville,but plan on purchasing another new smaller one as I have down sized from a Ford to my Mothers Lantra,which she has given me due to having cancer. So,we just laugh ourselves silly along the way!

Gae.

Quote:
Hi Kris and Gae great to see you on here..
I would love to be able to share stories and tips with you and show the boys what girls can do hehe

Last edited by SOL_LADY; 29-06-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 29-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Poddy Bream

Well...I reckon we'd still have a laugh trying to get onto some bream action land based also - no boat necessary to land a few nice fish!

Sounds like fishing has been a great way for you to unwind, with what sounds like alot going on in your life - I personally love it for that reason also - just to get away from this desk as well!!

Hope to hear/see what you gals are upto, & where you're catching them!!

Kris
Old 30-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Fingerling

Hey brimia....Coota is like my all time fave place for Fishin I try to keep it a secret LOL. Its absolute fishin heaven down there and a fab place to camp and relax also, I agree the fish and chips are crap but the bakery and the pub meals are awesome... I love Coota

Kris and Gae I think a Ladies VIC Social Fishing Group sounds like a winna hehe lets get a Girls group going and yeah the guy's on Bream Master are great on here as well and extremely helpful with questions etc... Im becomming addicted to this site and have to log on everday hehe Just wish I could get out and fish a bit more.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Mature Bream

welcome to the site and hope we see some blue nosed beam in your threads
Old 02-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Blue Lip

Smile

Hi Victory Gal & Kris,

Sorry,for being late with a reply,I could not agree more a ladies social would be great I'm really looking forward to meeting you both.
Tight lines for now,

Gae.

Quote:
Hey brimia....Coota is like my all time fave place for Fishin I try to keep it a secret LOL. Its absolute fishin heaven down there and a fab place to camp and relax also, I agree the fish and chips are crap but the bakery and the pub meals are awesome... I love Coota

Kris and Gae I think a Ladies VIC Social Fishing Group sounds like a winna hehe lets get a Girls group going and yeah the guy's on Bream Master are great on here as well and extremely helpful with questions etc... Im becomming addicted to this site and have to log on everday hehe Just wish I could get out and fish a bit more.