Go Back   Bream Master Forums > National SportFishing Scene > WA Bream Classics

Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 AM

2012 Round one sponsor Tackle HQ & Duff Rods

The first qualifying round of the 2012 Engel WA Bream Classics series is being sponsored by Tackle HQ and Duff Rods.

The winning team will receive two Duff Rods matched to Daiwa Certate reels and there will be another Duff Rod and Daiwa Certate reel added to the random draw prize pool.

Top class prizes - along with Engel, Berkley and CRC products - what a great way to kick off the season.

Craig
Old 05-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Big Bream

Absolutely fantastic stuff Craig.
Im sure anyone thinking about entering would love to walk away with a duffrod and a certate reel to match. With Tackle HQ putting that amount of support behind these classics, it makes me proud to be sponsored by them. And well done on securing duffrods too. Ive had a play with vegas's duffrods and they are top of the range when it comes to finesse breaming. Once again fantastic stuff Craig and thanks to Tackle HQ and Duffrods for showing their support.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Blue Lip

That's great work Craig. Thanks to Duff Rods and Tackle HQ for getting behind the Classics.

Cheers
Tim

Proudly Supported By

Flow-Rite Australia(Marine Warehouse) http://www.marinewarehouse.com.au/pr...orts/flow-rite

Manky Jack http://mankyjack.com/

Searing Tackle-Pontoon 21-Damiki-Fish Arrow http://www.searingtackle.com.au/
Old 05-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Blue Lip

Fantastic prizes the winners will be very happy !

pb 47cm placcies Murray River
pb 44cm hards Murray River
Old 05-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Big Bream

Location: Soon to be in an old aged home with Mark M, president of the Coffin Dodgers
Well done Craig, sounds like it's going to be another great year for the classics. Unfortunately got to miss the first one, will be over in Canada at Whistler trying not to break my leg Snowboarding.
Heard a rumour that Leon & Mark Morris are teamed up this year, pretty formidable combination, I wonder if they will be team "COFFIN DODGERS"
Old 05-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Big Bream

That's some great first place prizes,thanks duffrods and tackle hq for supporting the classics
Old 05-01-2012, 10:04 PM
The Angry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardi View Post
Well done Craig, sounds like it's going to be another great year for the classics. Unfortunately got to miss the first one, will be over in Canada at Whistler trying not to break my leg Snowboarding.
Heard a rumour that Leon & Mark Morris are teamed up this year, pretty formidable combination, I wonder if they will be team "COFFIN DODGERS"
Nice work Craig, and there could be a few teams coming out of the wilderness Yardi, the Doffin Codgers could do anything should be a great year with good numbers. I think im in NZ for the first one at Wellington 7s and Queenstown, so second one for sure.

cheers

"Kill, Grill, Chill and Swill"
Old 05-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Blue Lip

Very nice, always good to see people contributing to the sport. Like Richo, I will miss the first one, only due to more than likely still fitting out leccies etc on the boat, but Albany looks a goer to me. Just got to find a partner.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Big Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardi View Post
Thanks for your confidence there Yardi, we were looking at calling ourselves team "vanilla slice", but thought we ran the chance of never actually turning up.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: