Go Back   Bream Master Forums > WAFM > WAFM Chat

WAFM Chat Let us know what you think and what you'd like to see more of.

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2006, 08:05 AM

Great Mag

Great Magazine guys please keep up the good work.
Please dont start recycling articles like another well known fishing mag, will be contacting them to let them know that there publication is crap!
Rgd Mad Shad
Old 29-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Fishing Tragic

Thanks Mad Shad, much appreciated. We do our best to keep things fresh. The next mag is coming together and looking good.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BreamOnFly/
----------------------------------------------
http://www.breammaster.com/images/bea001.jpg
Old 01-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Mature Bream

yeah well... i wish i'd not listened to the long whining advice of another WA mag (the clicky aloof one) about digi camera's - they STILL can't get it right!

wafm all the way!

ps - i know i'm not in next wafm (but hopefully the following) but looking forward to it just as much. onya bear.
pps - plenty (eg above mentioned mag - and 'private' water cod don't count sorry IMHO) jumping on the translocation bandwagon. but still, good to see 'em try and follow wafm's leadership on such important subjects (they'd otherwise ignore)

Last edited by monksie; 01-04-2006 at 07:03 AM.
Old 01-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
jumping on the translocation bandwagon. but still, good to see 'em try and follow wafm's leadership on such important subjects (they'd otherwise ignore)
Funny how there was a meeting with both mags represented Monskie but you didn't want to know about it.

What was it, just do it illegally Wally, Fisheries /Water corp will never let it happen, ( still working Monskie)

Then your article in Hotbite telling people too spread the fish. You may of wished to tell them about the 10 grand fine or 2 years jail that goes along with illegal translocation.

Hopefully we can all work together on this subject instead of paybacks sticking knives in

Lots happening behind the scenes monks man, you chose not too be involved let it lie hey

Wally
Old 01-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Mature Bream

what

sorry to distance myself from ignorant souls like yourself Wally that know absolutely stuff all (but have sooooo much to say) about WA sweetwater, or people that loath sweetwater (man... trying to get a trout/reddie article published against gamefishing Stages and reef wading CUey impossible until bandwagon starts playing).

i have no idea what you're on about (meeting), but if 'any' substance to it i'll wait until someone who knows their stuff (eg Kurt) gives me the 'real story.

until then... keep waffling wally.

i only choose not to be involved in wally's 'fantasy' sorry mate. i know you take it hard. been involved a looong time before you recently and embarrassingly started wasting time punting about in your canoe 'preaching crap' to the long converted.

two years jail.. he he. yeah right - what a joke! only person have to worry about that is you when my Gould League mate Rog (head Wildlife centre there) sees you (like a twit) paddling around Herdsman trying to translocate fish like ya reckon. don't bother pm me about where to dump fish pleeze as no interest in ya fallacies so YOU get over that.

whatever wally

i can understand ya sticking up for clicky DohDohDohDohDohDohDoh mates, that (and potentially YOU outta limelight... sniff) is all there is to ya chest-beating. i'm far less interested in selling magazines, your rubbish and DohDohDohDohDohDohDoh hypocrites - getting native fish about the place is the focus. thanks god for wafm or such an issue would never prominently be in print.

ps - if i've put some pressure on Fisheries then I've done 'something' eh.

Last edited by monksie; 01-04-2006 at 08:45 AM.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:27 AM
Mature Bream

As I said Monskie, would be nice too work together on this topic

Ask who ya want mate.

Wally
Old 01-04-2006, 06:46 PM

Actually the magazine I was talking about was Fishing WA.
E-mailed them complaining that they are recycling articles.

Was very pissed off when I picked up latest copy and found an article on South West Salmon that I had read days earlier in a copy from last year.

Their excuse was that readers wanted to see old articles in the glossy addition, load of cods, I think they have just run out of ideas.

As far as translocation of fish, anyone doing that you should be shot!

Rgd Mad Shad
Old 01-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Mature Bream

Quote:
As far as translocation of fish, anyone doing that you should be shot!
I think this is a fair call Mad Shad. There's alot of support for this too happen, we just need to get it right and do it right.

Quote:
sorry to distance myself from ignorant souls like yourself Wally that know absolutely stuff
Ignorant, gee, pot calling the kettle black Monskie.If you had spoken too the WAFM boys you would know what was going on and maybe you wouldn't of posted what ya did.

As for the latest DohDohDohDohDohDohDoh. not one of those fish are from private ponds. But again you seem too have some sort of vendetta against others and dont know the facts.

As for myself. knowing nothing and coming on the scene.I reckon we have spent more money and family time trying to get this off the ground then any other in the past.

So again get ya facts right before having a crack at someone who is dedicated to making your/ our fishery better

Wally
Old 01-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Mature Bream

you're my hero wally.

if Kurt and Co are involved then something might happen. and i hope it's not yet another committee with your mate Stagles because i can't recall having seen anything (unless you're a marlin) come from his countless committees.

and when i say ignorant Wally i mean PIG IGNORANT - as you wouldn't know a thing about SW freshwater and yet have so much to say. where's your'spot' eh Wally... still dreaming about Serpentine Dam or some dead-end Collie River hole?

effort for trying Wal, but you gotta temper that enthusiasm when outta your depth and from where i sit and talk to others you've seen as more destructive than constructive!

good luck to Kurt and Co and poor them if they can't avoid having to listen to your annoying emotional useless rhetoric. so do 'em a favour as i'm sure it's in good hands.

go Kurt, go WAFM.... leading the way in WA.

Last edited by monksie; 01-04-2006 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Mature Bream

How about you speak too the boys Monskie, it was a meeting with a common goal.

As I said mate get ya facts right first

seems a lot of editing going on Monsk man, what ya ain't got balls too upset a few of the WAFM boys because ya didn't do your homework

Mate ya can stick ya Sweet water filled with fish that fight like you.Reel fish monskie ones that pull harder then trout.Isn't that what ya said in your article

Think ya may need a bobcat monskie dig yourself a bigger hole

Wally
Old 02-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Mature Bream

yeah - i've edited immediately after posting to correct a spelling glitch noticed. that's what the edit option's for. I certainly haven't edited AFTER one of your waffle replies to change anything of substance in response. thanks for making me explain obvious (can see edit 'time' fool)

what's with the personal attack about me liking trout fishing??? i have no idea how that relates to any of this (my favourite colour is 'blue', so there you go wally, you can now have another pointless go at me about that if ya want as well) but at least my trout interest means i know a LOT about their environment (wa freshwater). you don't. at least i can catch 'em and compare 'em. you can't.

upset a few of the WAFM boys and dig a big hole??

whatever ya reckon Wally... onto to something again are we?? better get ya canoe out then mate.

and... if anything positive happens it'll be because of the wafm boys as if they're involved i'm confident of the best possible outcome being reached. and 'no', i don't need to make a phone call to find out about a meeting i'll be told about anyway (in good time) and no i don't want to be part of it and don't need to be (go Kurt) part of it. i hardly think something radical has been finalised from 'this' meeting so get over it eh.

anyway. start your own thread if wanta continue clutching straws and trying to smear dung eh? it would be fair to wafm and thread starter dontchya think (enough?)!

ps - edited again (fool) because of sp.
pps - and i can see why people like Kurt don't bother with internet forums. beneath the learned having to battle with twits like yourself is why. not worth it. opinions are like arseholes ain't they wally.

Last edited by monksie; 02-04-2006 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Fishing Tragic

Gents,
lets calm down a bit please.

As a matter of fact, I was glad to be there when ALL groups got to sit down and kick thinsg along again. The is a lot going on and we are ALL in agreeance with where we need to go next.

Just be patient with us is all I ask.

Thanks,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BreamOnFly/
----------------------------------------------
http://www.breammaster.com/images/bea001.jpg
Old 02-04-2006, 02:11 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I was glad to be there when ALL groups got to sit down and kick thinsg along again. The is a lot going on and we are ALL in agreeance with where we need to go next.
Thanks Bear. glad too see some support

What goes on behind the scenes, needs to be this way for now as Bear said be patient.

How about some positive feedback/ help Monskie now that you know we are all in the same boat for once .

Wally

Ps yes caught 3 trout in my life, one in a fish farm. the other 2 were wild, in streams that you would of never seen about 1 and half hours from Perth.

For fighting ability they are on the same par as small Muzzas and yellas, crap but each too their own I say
Old 02-04-2006, 04:49 AM
Mature Bream

you've alienated plenty of anglers Wally and i'm amongst them.

if Kurt and co are in there then like i said - stands a chance and i'm confident that i'm not needed (we all have our different fish to fry).

and have a go all ya like, but if not for wafm then DohDohDohDohDohDohDoh wouldn't be involved IMHO - had 20 goddamn years to do something along these lines haven't they. i've hit Stagles freshwater 'brick wall' far too many times to NOT be a cynic!

hope ya tell Mike Ro and Scotty they're soft for loving their trout fishing as well.

you telling anyone to be constructive/positive is really rich Wally. how many 'positive/constructive' threads do you start mate?????

sorry to keep harping on, but ya keep mentioning my name in your posts. now hopefully that's it (from me)!
ps - and yes i edited again wally.
pps - don't answer (please) but how the hell would you know whether i'd know about your (imaginary) trout streams 1.5 hrs from Perth or not??? .
ppps - i catch trout from streams where they are conditioned and ya have to fight a fast current wally. not some inspipid dam fish. stream fish are fighters. i was comparing a bass to a stillwater trout (but you knew that anyway). and your opinion on their fight (based on ya 3 trout) is regarded by myself with the same annoying and irritating skeptism as everything else you drumbeat about.

Last edited by monksie; 02-04-2006 at 05:10 AM.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:49 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
you've alienated plenty of anglers Wally and i'm amongst them.
What, and you think this concerns me

I don't give a rats what you think.I see myself as a person that is trying too give this translocation thing a shot.If you wish too have a shot at me for it.go for it.

Alienating myself on issues from other anglers isn't my concern,What happens in 20 years for rec fishing is.

for the record it was Kurt and Stages that sat on the last steering committee on this topic.You may wish too gather facts before you rant and rave.

Bagging DohDohDohDohDohDohDoh on other forums is a cop out Monskie,( hope ya feel better) not too mention slander and your creditability is getting lower.Maybe some happy pills will sort ya out or needed

Again for the record, the trout were in streams maybe not fast flowing

Enough said ,I suggest if you wish me not too post on your comments on any forum you get ya facts right first. Muppet

Wally
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: