Go Back   Bream Master Forums > All Things Camping > Campers, Tents and More

Campers, Tents and More Brands, styles what do you want to make your home away from home?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Fishing Tragic

Camping Trailer Thread

Well, after going over numerous ideas and combinations, we've decided we're just not going to get what we want so I'm going to have to built it myself...... well...... some of it any way.

We're loving the freedom of tenting and have heaps of gear, just how to better use\store it and still be able to get a decent ali boat on top as well.

The solution I'm looking into is an 8x5 tandem trailer (fully closed), capable of off-road, with a rack on top and the internals redesigned with a slide out kitchen, slide out bbq and more. We do a lot of 1-2+ week trips so it needs to cater for enough gear for a family with a few comforts. Set the power up so we can use park power as well as a gene when out bush. LED lights to keep power use down and batteries enough to be off-grid.

Add awnings off the top for some protection and it should be the ideal unit. Anyone tried something similar that they have pics or ideas to share?

Thanks,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BreamOnFly/
----------------------------------------------
http://www.breammaster.com/images/bea001.jpg

Last edited by Bear; 26-02-2014 at 07:18 AM.