Go Back   Bream Master Forums > National SportFishing Scene > General Tournament Chat

Old 05-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Blue Lip

Mate after today, anything can happen was not good out there was like Hurricane hahaha, there is some very good seasoned torny fishos in the Vic Bream Classic there is so so much to learn, you got know when to holdem know when to foldem know when to drive away know when to stay hahahah , Team Hurricane are still the newbies on the block mate we will try our best and have fun doing so that all we can do. we better get out there every chance we can next few weeks.

Hurricane Lures Australia

Website www.hurricanelures.com.au

Check Out Our Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hur...79922355413407
Old 05-02-2012, 05:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORDY View Post
Mate after today, anything can happen was not good out there was like Hurricane hahaha, there is some very good seasoned torny fishos in the Vic Bream Classic there is so so much to learn, you got know when to holdem know when to foldem know when to drive away know when to stay hahahah , Team Hurricane are still the newbies on the block mate we will try our best and have fun doing so that all we can do. we better get out there every chance we can next few weeks.
Gotta love a bit of Kenny Rogers Hahaha. Never count your fish, while its swimming in the water, there will be time enough to count them, when its in the net. I'm going to be hitting the water as much as i can mate that's for sure.

Last edited by Breamobsession; 05-02-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:20 AM
Big Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick Minnow View Post
A tough comp indeed, we managed to scrape 5 fish togeather on the Saturday from the waters in and around edgewater which had us in 5th.

Today however with the change in weather the fish didn't cooperate. got one early and that was it.

It was enough to keep us in the top ten so at the end of the day we are pretty happy with that.

Well done to hodge boys, a well deserved victory.
Good effort finishing top ten mate, what lures did well?
Old 05-02-2012, 05:20 AM
Blue Lip

I think you got a dose of the deep end this weekend.

Home ground advantage next round, luck no one knows about the Hurracane Fattys otherwise you would be in trouble.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:25 AM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick88 View Post
Good effort finishing top ten mate, what lures did well?
Caught all fish on Ecoogear bream prawns, lightley weighted. Was just to hard to fish them today in the wind.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Mature Bream

Ouch

Scratched the Legend mate! Won't be the last one that's for sure. I got scratches on mine I got no idea how I got em! I hate knocking my boat about! Well done good effort in tough conditions! Sunday was a DohDohDohDohDoh we decided to have a couple of casts under the bolte bridge near the end but couldn't stay on our feet the wind was howlin and whipping spray off the water!
Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORDY View Post
Thanks guys for the support, Bit annoyed with myself no Breambo pics arhhhhh
Well, no breambo pic but there is one with Nordy after day 1 (Sorry mate couldn't help myself )

Well done to all in very challenging conditions. I can't believe team Hummingbird made a second run to Patto on Sunday

Congrats to Brad and Mike on getting 5 fish bags each day and claiming the top spot.

Next round is Gippsland Lakes and surely some of the locals can show how to catch a fish or two

Cheers,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0049_res.jpg (230.4 KB, 130 views)

Monster Miki Addict
Old 05-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Blue Lip

Thanks Alex hahaha always bit nervous up there on stage, didn't see you with that camera mate well done might get you to email me that pic. Still kicking myself today for changing my game plan just after launching my boat should of known better, hopefully that won't happen again, probably will hahahaha thats fishing. Should of done this should of done that hahaha. You guys did well getting in the top ten well done Alex. Gota say I enjoyed the venue will be back next year fore sure lets hope there not so much wind.

Added a pic of torny boats at check in point, weird feeling with all those sky high buildings around.

Regards Nordy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image.jpg (92.1 KB, 110 views)

Old 05-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipcat View Post
Scratched the Legend mate! Won't be the last one that's for sure. I got scratches on mine I got no idea how I got em! I hate knocking my boat about! Well done good effort in tough conditions! Sunday was a DohDohDohDohDoh we decided to have a couple of casts under the bolte bridge near the end but couldn't stay on our feet the wind was howlin and whipping spray off the water!
The scratches don't look to good mate oh well I am onto getting repaired asap. The wind was unreal, I know what you mean it was hard at some times to even stand on the deck ahaha,, lost my lure day box over the side as well 10 plus lures gone. got hit with huge force of wind at month of yarra rocks bye bye off they went there one min gone the next not happy very expensive comp. But still had great time.

Old 23-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Blue Lip

The report for the round has just gone up on VicBream for those interested.

http://www.vicbreamclassics.com.au/a...ands_2012.html

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: