Go Back   Bream Master Forums > FishPhart > Cameras and Accessories

Cameras and Accessories What Camera to Buy be it Big or Small and What to Get With it.

Old 24-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Big Bream

All the best mate. Can't go wrong with either. Yeah please mate we want to see some action. Take care.
Old 08-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Fingerling

I have a gopro 3 black ed,

Great little camera, cost a bit more than just the original price, 64 gig card, bat pack and fittings.

I get 3 hrs run time with the bat pac at 1440 but have drop down to 720, cause really on small computer screens is not much different.

Quality is great, I have a couple of other brands and used a few and the Gopro is up there. Harveys sell a navigator which is quite good as well, the dearer model has removable batteries the cheaper doesn't.

Anyway I didn't op for the lcd screen as wireless to the phone to check position then I turn wifi off, drains the battery to much. You will enjoy it, just be prepared for another dip into the wallet for parts.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Poddy Bream

As the guys have said The Black is awesome but you will definitely need a couple of batteries and it is not as necessary to buy the LCD Backpack now because the Gopro App is a lot better now then when it 1st came out. Just remember to turn off the wifi on the camera if your not using it and the tripod mount and headstrap are essential when fishing or any other activity. The Black+ has come out now so you should be able to find some great prices on the original Hero 3 Black. Good Luck
Old 15-05-2014, 01:10 AM
SLAZMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinman View Post
As the guys have said The Black is awesome but you will definitely need a couple of batteries and it is not as necessary to buy the LCD Backpack now because the Gopro App is a lot better now then when it 1st came out.
Gopro non OEM batteries e_Bay rated at 1600mAh - packs of four for $10 inc postage. I have two of these batteries and they give the GoPro a decent bit more time and are reliable as brick houses.

Just dont trust those cheap battery chargers as my charger popped and made weird noises which didn't fill me full of joy when charging LiPo batteries!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinman View Post
The Black+ has come out now so you should be able to find some great prices on the original Hero 3 Black. Good Luck
Found some of these prices (Aussie in store - just got to look for them) GoPro 3 Black $328 which I bought and took back due to all the gremlins built in (online reviews), managed to get the GoPro 3+ Black for $389 - which I am extremely happy with!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: