Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Boats > Hulls

Hulls Come in here to find info on that next boat you buy…

Old 20-09-2016, 09:17 AM
Poddy Bream

Anglapro chaser 424 clx

Hi everyone, I'm going to be upgrading boats soon and was looking at the anglapro chaser 424 clx. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this boat or any other boat under 4.5 metres that you could reccomend.

Also because the majority of my fishing is in reasonably rough waters I was thinking a raised casting deck might be a bit unstable in a boat this size? does anyone have any thoughts on this? any help would be appreciated
Old 20-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Big Bream

Ive got a clark rebel 449 centre console atm. 60hp mercury 4 stroke. Very good boat, very stable hull. Rides nicely. Gets up amd goes with the 60hp on it. Standard with live bait tank. Rear deck front deck thats not to high either. Well priced as well. Can pick them up new for around 19 with the 60 on it. I got mine with hds 12 gen3 and 80lb motorguide xi5. Upgraded fuel tank and top of the line batteries for just on 22 500. Worth having a look at
Old 21-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Mature Bream

Raised casting decks are OK in the bigger boats but less than 5m are a little unstable depending on the hull it sits on. I have a 4.4 Sea Jay territory, a great estuary / impoundment / bay boat and find the casting deck invaluable however when the weather turns pear shaped I crawl along the casting deck to get to the anchor. Mates boats of all makes suffer the same problem till they get up in size a fair bit. Casting decks add a huge amount of storage to your boat which is also worth considering.
Old 21-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Poddy Bream

Ok thanks for the help guys. Might have a bit more of a look I to the rebel 449, looks like it could suit my needs nicely
Old 21-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Big Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishing24/7 View Post
Ok thanks for the help guys. Might have a bit more of a look I to the rebel 449, looks like it could suit my needs nicely
There a nice boat mate
Ive got the centre console. Console has been cut down from gactory though. Seat is comfortable with heaps of storage it. But ride really nicely with the weight being in the centee of the boat. Definetly get a 60 if you ended up going down the clark option. Maye has one with a 50. My 60 goes just that little better. And the cast deck isnt so high that you feel uncomfortable while up front.. good all round boats and well priced. And the fisnish on mine is very good. If you want to ask any other question about them feel free to ask mate
Old 22-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Mature Bream

I have a bluefin scoundrel 4.2, it's the old model which has a smaller beam at 1850 and rated to a 40. It's an awesome boat. Very stable at rest. I have a 40 mercury 2 stroke and it is a great package. I have added a few extras like under floor fuel and rod locker. I highly recommend bluefin there a great hull. Good Luck

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: