Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Tackle > Lines

Lines Fireline vs the rest…who wins?

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 14-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Blue Lip

Ok Folks,

Further to this Nanotech post.... Please note that I have just got off the phone with Rob at Getaway Outdoors Balcatta store (the only Getaway store that CRANKA has shipped crabs too) and after speaking with Rob just now... he assures me that he has not had any CRANKA crab returns to his store and he knows nothing about the claims that Nanotech makes!

So Nanotech must be taking some serious medication to be making the claims he makes IMHO... some people have a very weird way of getting their kicks!

As we have repeatedly stated publically here on BM and many other popular social media outlets ... CRANKA stands 100% behind all our products and we pride ourselves on customer service!

Cheers
Steersy
CRANKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steersy View Post
Hey Nanotech,

I find your post very interesting on many levels mate and would love to hear more clarification from you about your claimed experiences when it comes to CRANKA products.

Please clarify the following for me so I can follow up your claims from our end:

1. Which getaway store exactly are you talking about?... Getaway Outdoors Balcatta?

2. Who have you talked to at the store regarding your issues with any CRANKA products?

3. When did you purchase CRANKA Crabs from this store and exactly how many and what colours and weights were they?

I look forward to receiving more information from you and I look forward to contacting the said store in question directly to discuss this as your claims are all news to me at this time!

FYI: We have not received any CRANKA crab returns from a Getaway Store to my knowledge to date!.... and I can assure you that I have dealt will all returns personally!

I can confirm that the small number of CRANKA Crab returns that we have received to date have all been dealt with swiftly and professionally by CRANKA to the best of our ability.

CRANKA prides itself on its direct customer service and In fact I have now received multiple emails from very happy customers who have had Crabs replaced!

So please provide details to your claims as I find them totally bewildering at this time!

Regards
Steersy
CRANKA
Old 15-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steersy View Post
he assures me that he has not had any CRANKA crab returns to his store and he knows nothing about the claims that Nanotech makes!
Does this surprise you steersy , Just Jealous Keyboard warriors mate .
Keep up the good work mate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keyboard warrior.jpg (64.7 KB, 201 views)

Proudly Supported by :

Nordic Stage Rods
Old 15-04-2014, 01:08 AM
Blue Lip

Jase, that makes you one of Crankas 4-5 horseman!!??

Seriously though, if you must, kick the big faceless mobs that are only interested in taking our money but please don't sink the boots into the local guys doing everything they can to put a fish on the end of my line!
Old 15-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by manno View Post
Jase, that makes you one of Crankas 4-5 horseman!!??

Seriously though, if you must, kick the big faceless mobs that are only interested in taking our money but please don't sink the boots into the local guys doing everything they can to put a fish on the end of my line!
Im ok with that title manno lol, Anyone who knows me will know i will always support brands that i believe are quality and that do the right thing ,Cranka have always offered quick response to Bream masters members regarding anything about their products,I personally couldn't be more happy with the service that steersy and coxy give to their customers, Same thing with sas tho , I also have given good feedback to them because i honestly havent has any problems with their braid and will continue to use it , Its unfortunate that some members have had problems with there braid , I dont frown on anyone's "Genuine" opinion as i do believe everyone is entitled to their opinion , after all this is a forum , a place for sharing.

But i dont agree with people going out of their way to keep signing up accounts just to slag off companies in an attempt to hurt there business, These days its real easy to sit behind a computer and hate the world , But these people need to get real .... Even reading some negative feedback about both cranka and SAS , i will still continue buying their products ...

Proudly Supported by :

Nordic Stage Rods
Old 15-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarner447 View Post
Cone Beast 2.1 ??? nanotech all your posts are negative , its clear as day what your here for ,I suspect your just another banned idiot that no one likes , Trashing other brands wont get you noticed , Time to put the keyboard down mate.
Ha ha ha I should have waited and not been so diplatic

Ur on the money
Closed Thread