Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Tackle > Lines

Lines Fireline vs the rest…who wins?

Old 24-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by shano View Post
just got back from my christmas trip to melbourne the other day and while i was over there i purchased sum 4 lb td sensor daiwa braid at complete angler for 90$.
i get back to perth and recomendad that dad get some, so i pop into bluewater and they had the exact spool of line for 52 dollars.
now i dont want to be to rational bout it but thats an absolute discrace. complete angler should not be allowed to get away with that,
charging an exrta 38 dollars is wrong and anyone in melbourne that reads this then i want you to realise that its a rip off and sumone should look into it for the sake of all other melbourne fisherman that want to purchase the line. i can surely say that noone else would like to be ripped offwhen stores such as bluewater are selling it for 52 dollars
pay 90 or 52 dollars
i know wich one id be going

p.s excellent line by the way and very smooth on the cast and great on the load up

The price mentioned above is still the shelf price for the 150m spool of TD Sensor at the Flinders street store. Looked long and hard just to make sure I think they are being commercially savy as they have a fairly captive market in the CBD at lunch time. While I don't agree with the ethics I can't fault their commercial decision. People will pay a premiem for convenience. But put it this way... I didn't buy any...
If they're on, I'll be late, if it's quiet, I'll be late."