View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 03:46 AM
Mature Bream

Wow guys, I didn't expect is to be so negative about working in the Aussie Tackle Industry.

First up 'Jords' - Thank you for your input mate. I have emailed some of the 'bigger' chain stores with my inquires. And that Business degree hmmmm Im currently also completing a cert III in Business, I've completed my Cert I in Business already. I'll see where it takes me after completing the III as to wether I go to university..

'Piranha' - I'd call working in a tacklestore a real job.. Yeah you might not have many skills on 'paper'(qualifications), but you still have a real job that earns you money in my opinion. And it shouldn't be just a job... this goes to everyone.. It should be something that you are good at, enjoy and can contribute back to the community with

'Bennno' - I see where you are coming from my friend. Still in a head spin about doing the Business degree, but it looks like a lot of you are suggesting it.

'riblau' - First of all, thank you for the most in-depth answer I received. As i'd like to say to everyone... My life is just beginning, I do not believe it will be over if I leave and try and get work.. Look at what Bill Gates was able to do? May I just say. Everyone has their opinions. Just because someone looks good on their exam papers, doesn't mean they have common sense, quick learning abilities, the brains to adept and overcome problems, sense of humour and great customer involvement does it? Thankyou for your input mate, much appreciated

'Ruski' - Thats actually the first time i've heard that about accounting. And i'm very grateful for that piece you shared!

'Tom156' - Hmmm Its nice to hear it from someone in the same sort of position, thanks my friend

'Alexc123 & Abuthen' - I don't quite understand how people DON'T make their jobs their passion. If I don't enjoy something, i'll put no effort into it...

'Clay' - Hey Clay, thanks for that bud, a sparky has been an option for a while and at this rate it may open up a lot further for myself thanks